- Mounts above the flood plain, eliminating the possibility of gutter separation from rotting fascia boards and soffit.
- Large 4”x3” downspouts which can handle a minimum of 22 inches of rain per hour. Traditional gutters use 2”x3” downspouts which is too small for proper drainage in heavy precipitation (especially if debris is in the gutter).
- K-Guard is the only gutter system with 45 degree by 45 degree inside corners which eliminate “chokepoints.” Water is allowed to flow around the corner and get to the downspout, even as water from the roof corner is trying to enter the gutter. Traditional gutters do not solve this problem and is likely why you see leaky and overflowing corners.
- Lifetime-Clog Free Guarantee.
- Guarantee transferable for the life of the home.
K-Guard vs. Traditional (Open) Gutters
K-Guard vs. Gutter Covers and Filters
- K-Guard will never void your roof’s warranty. Although many competitors say their product will not void a warranty, we suggest you read the fine print, especially from major roof suppliers like Owens Corning. Others may require annual cleaning with a fine tooth brush. Doesn’t sound like “maintenance” free to us.
- Filters create a “shelf” where seeds, whirlybirds, pollen, etc can sit on the shelf, eventually falling in and creating a “gutter garden,” not ideal for diverting water and eliminating maintenance. These “shelves” end up failing to divert water, leaving you with the same issue of drainage and maintenance. Check out this video from an unhappy “filter” customer.
- Filters can clog from tiny roof granules, too small for wind removal and again, creating a “shelf.”
Call to Schedule a Free In-Home Estimate
Schedule a free in-home estimate today. We take pride in being quick and efficient with our work – that way you can get on with life.
What Our Clients Say About Us
The company was timely, did the work, cleaned are up after done and returned promptly when needed to fix a small problem. The gutters have been working very well with all this rain and no water in the basement. They did great work.
– Pam A.
I hired K-Guard to come out and put up the new gutter system on my house. The salesman, John Dallaire, was on time very knowledgeable and very professional. So were the guys that put up the system. The system is great and works wonderful. I highly recommend this company to everyone.
– Eric H.
My house was annihilated from a 2/28/17 hailstorm with racquetball-sized hail! K-Guard did a wonderful job of helping me from the initial walkthrough with our insurance to installing new doors, windows, siding, gutters and roof. It truly looks like a whole new house. HIGHLY RECOMMEND K-GUARD!