Request a FREE Estimate for a K-Guard Leaf-Free Gutter System
Estimates are free and to the penny, because there are MANY factors involved.
These factors include:
- Number of stories and architectural design of the home.
- Do issues of ice damming in the winter need resolving?
- Number and length of downspouts for proper water evacuation.
- Number of corners and where they are located.
- Hood connects, angled fascia spacers, fascia wrap and possible replacement of fascia board if wood rot is present.
- Additional accessories needed such as rain barrels or concrete blocks.
- Therefore, it’s very important to not solely rely on what others charge “per foot.”
There is no obligation, so just fill out the form to get the process started and we’ll be in touch in no less than 48 hours (and usually within the same day).
What Our Clients Say About Us
The company was timely, did the work, cleaned are up after done and returned promptly when needed to fix a small problem. The gutters have been working very well with all this rain and no water in the basement. They did great work.
I hired K-Guard to come out and put up the new gutter system on my house. The salesman, John Dallaire, was on time very knowledgeable and very professional. So were the guys that put up the system. The system is great and works wonderful. I highly recommend this company to everyone.
- Eric H.
My house was annihilated from a 2/28/17 hailstorm with racquetball-sized hail! K-Guard did a wonderful job of helping me from the initial walkthrough with our insurance to installing new doors, windows, siding, gutters and roof. It truly looks like a whole new house. HIGHLY RECOMMEND K-GUARD!