How long does K-Guard last?
There is really no limit to the life span of this system. The coatings on the gutter and hood will last a lifetime, the base materials will not corrode, and the internal hangers (which are protected from the elements by the gutter and hood) are guaranteed to withstand any weather condition.
Is the lifetime warranty offered realistic?
Yes. The K-Guard system is extremely effective at keeping leaves and debris out of the gutter. Our system is backed up with oversized 3×4-inch downspouts that help flush out any small pieces of debris that may occasionally enter the gutter. In the unlikely event that your K-Guard system ever does develop a clog, for any reason, K-Guard will come to your home and remedy the problem – absolutely free.
How does K-Guard perform under snowy and icy conditions?
Very well, K-Guard will withstand virtually any snow, ice or wind condition, making it a superior product for homeowners in cold-weather climates. Most people may not realize that with conventional, open-top gutters systems, ice will form on the inside, where you cannot see it. The resulting freezing and thawing literally pries your gutters off your home. With K-Guard, ice forms on the outside of the gutter, rather than inside. Plus K-Guard is stronger than both traditional gutters, and other covered gutter systems, so you can be sure that no amount of snow or ice will pull our product off of your home. In addition, our system’s rear drainage channel helps prevent wind-blown water from backing up under your roof’s edge and freezing, so the potential of ice damming is far lower than with other systems.
Why does K-Guard have a removable hood?
K-Guard’s two-piece (gutter and hood) system provides a series of benefits:
- Our product is far easier to install than any one-piece system. The open gutter is hung first; then the seemless hood is attached. If the hood is ever damaged by hail, ladders or tree branches, it is easily removed and replaced without having to dismantle the entire gutter and downspouts system.
- If a homeowner is curious to see if the gutters really work the way we say they do, We can remove a section of hood and take a picture of the inside for them free of charge.
Why should I choose K-Guard over other systems?
K-Guard was fully engineered as an integrated leaf-free gutter system from the ground up. No other system can offer the complete range of benefits that K-Guard provides.
- Largest leaf free gutter system on the market
- Handles 40% more water than Leaf guard gutters
- A wider gutter bottom to accommodate 3×4-inch downspout
- Our patented hangers fully support our gutter from front to back
- Angled hanger design for added leverage and strength
- Front and rear drainage passages for improved water collecting
- A smooth, attractive design
- A convenient, removable hood for hail damage or new roof applications
These are the most commonly asked questions. If your question is not answered below please feel free to schedule a free quote and one of our knowledgable represenatives will be glad to come answer any questions that you may have.
Do we have reviews?
We Highly recommend all of our customers to leave reviews. We use Angie’s List,Zaarly, and Thumbtack as our review sources. Most of our business comes from people like you telling other folks about us. We offer a referral fee for all of our past and future customers. Please check out the top review sites below.
Zaarly “You’re always covered on Zaarly” $10,000 Guaranteed
Thumbtack “1 Million Dollar Guaranteed”
Angie’s List ‘Angie’s List believes finding and scheduling reliable local services should be a snap!’
What Sets Us Apart?
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free Evaluations
- Family Owned & Operated
- Protect Your Homes Foundation
- Save Money from Gutter Cleaning Services